Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Now's the Time

I am happy to start my blog tonight. Having been ahead of the game when David de Young was hosting minnesotamusic.com, I will try to find the Musings of the Muse pages from back then. Until later.
Kari

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Welcome to the "blogosphere." Looking forward to reading your updates!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home