Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Starwood

Fabulous Starwood!

I am excited to announce that Drew Miller and I will be heading to New York for the Starwood Festival this July. More

Friday night at midnight you will hear us at the Pufferdome!
Midnight Lokkr - Calling and Staving...

Saturday Kid's Lunch
Scandinavian Lokkr animal calls for farm and forest!

Learn Volva Stav throughout the week - Scandinavian Spiritual Traditions, Minnesota style.

Join us in New York for a week of amazing music, work shops, and community.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Peterson said...

Oh, Kari!!! What a wonderful trip! Have a great time and get more fans of staving ....

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home