Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Questions from Students

Thanks for asking such good questions everyone.

Q.
I have connected to the web and am managing to stay there most of the day. It’s wonderful to see the multi-faceted connections. But, now what? What should I do next?

A.
This question comes up very often. It's a good and important one.

Mostly the answer is - do nothing, keep sitting in Verthandi, observing and contemplating but do not take any action until you are guided by Skuld, necessity. When Need show’s its name we may do or go.

Being in Verthandi is both unusual and fun. If you perceive the whole web, you are sitting in the space of the void. Your three roots are aligned with the world tree and your brain is well balanced. The pineal gland is open.

Try this:
Summon up a deep breath and hold it for several seconds. Observe the thickness, level of vibration, and physical attachments of the web as it begins in your spine. As you let your breath out, be aware of how this changes the size, shape and vibration of the web. See how far out your breath reaches and take note of what changes occur.

There are many fine exercises in my Volva Stav Manual.

Q.
I found a “knot” or kink in my lines. What should I do?

A.
Isolate that line in your breath and send a tone down the line. See what happens. Take note of your emotions around this kink in a one word list. I feel (one word).

The emotional body extends from your core by an arms length. Try to catch the emotions as they first touch this circuit of your web. If you stay in the void, you will be able to do this without judging or intellectualizing your emotional responses. Imperative while in the void.

If you find yourself unable to hold the state of non-judgment, wind your energy back from the web and into your core through your breath. Remember to keep meticulous notes for yourself. It is your pilgrim’s progress!

Q.
Someone asked me to heal a kink in their web. What should I do?

A.
Teach them to do it themselves. That’s all we have time for these days. We must all be healed healers now.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home