Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

So much for weekly updates!

I have found my summer to be so busy with gigs and out of town shows that I can't seem to get more than the website updates going. Come September when the kids are in school and my office hours become more steady, I am sure that I will be able to update more frequently for you.

Until then, just keep checking the web listings on the calendar. Things are being added constantly!
August is crazy full of fun events!

See you all later,
Kari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home