Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Friday, March 17, 2006

My Space Page for Huldre!

Hello All,

Huldre (the band) now has a page at my space. Here is the link: http://myspace.com/huldre

We are going into the studio in May to begin our first CD together. We are very excited. In the meantime, listen to some of our Mp3s.

Maren and Kari have recieved the most beautiful Scandinavian Bronze Age String Skirts made by Terri Allen just for Huldre. View and read more at my Runakari blog.
We will be working with photographer, Stella, from Emella for CD cover etc.

The next time you can hear us live is at the May 1st show at the Bryant Lake Bowl Theater in Minneapolis. More info.

See you soon,
Kari, Maren and Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home