Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Friday, January 27, 2006

An Ansuz sort of day

Ansuz is the mouth of the river defined. The mouth of the river visual looks like this.

Today I am getting ready to host the parent volunteers for the Art Adventure Program. I am preparing what I will say and what the visuals to help teach will look like. It is creative time but I am also aware that this is information that will flow to at least 6 others. An artist from Brazil, a mother dentist from the Philipines, a mother artist from Mexico, a father artist from Guatemala, our PTO co-chair mom, and an active volunteer and community builder mom..I am going to archive this process so I want to be prepared to speak with wisdom and allow the other estuaries of knowlege contribute to the mouth we are creating in the sea of children who we serve.

Ansuz and isa,
Ice. A fast freeze and a cold snap are doom to speeders.

Kari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home