Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Monday, January 30, 2006

A symbol, a sound, a word

The power of our words is so vast like the ocean.

My words speak power from a Godzilla movie.

My words they speak truth from a lab coat and glasses.

My words they speak worlds from the molecules that make me.

My words they speak spirit, wordlessly, in my breath.

Breathe in(om) ...Breathe out (mmmm)000

Breathe in 23,456, 2,3,4,5,6

Breathe out - Tsheuwwwwwwwwseee

HeeeeBreeetheimmmm......

Tap your feet in time with your breath.

This is how we begin staving.

Kari

1 Comments:

Anonymous uban said...

There may be something I have You maybe interested in:

Check Out my Blog on CRM: http://thefreespacearticles.blogspot.com/

This is my New Blog on Indian Movies

Yet another blog from me exclusively for the Desiz

Learn how to make money from blogs at money4mblogs

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home