Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Musical Notes Correspondences

I had a long weekend in Sawbill over Labor Day. The week before, when the Hurricane was coming in, I had a long week. So did everyone. I am grateful to my friends and family who always bolster me so that I may bolster others who can bolster them.

One thing I noticed, and things like this come in threes, well:

1. Paul wanted to know more about the musical note correspondences to the Chakras.
2. George wanted to know more about the same thing.
3. When I got home there was a book mark on the page of Dr. Elson M. Haas' book "Staying Healthy with the Seasons," page 88, that has a very clear and easy to use chart of general correspondences to the 7 Kundalini Chakras.

So, I thought I had better share this information.
Here is a quickie of the chart but do, look it up in many sources. Google it perhaps!

Base Chakra - Red - the tail bone is the third leg of your stool - slow vibration on the note C

2nd Chakra - Orange - womb space, everybody has one - slightly faster vibration on the note D

3rd Chakra - Yellow - the will and willingness - faith- tan tien's lid- vibration on the note E

4th Chakra - Green - the heart space - Note of F

5th Chakra - Blue - throat - Truth - G

6th Chakra - Indigo - third eye - full use of brain through pineal gland - A

7th Chakra - Violet to white - where individuation completes to unity - B

There has been a growing interest in my use (intentional and otherwise) of the note/chakra connection in the design of the Discovering Origins/Building Traditions Ritual Shows. I will comment on this further here and within my site. http://karitauring.com

Bye,
Kari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home