Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Live at the Capri

The above video is from our recent gig at the Capri Theater under a City of Minneapolis Great Sreets art grant and in collaboration with the Northside Arts Council.

The live cd "Kari Tauring and Huldre-Live at the Capri" is available on line at: http://nacarts.org/news/great-streets-performance-series/

A head's up for iphone users - look for a new "The Runes: A Human Journey" iphone application available by this Yule!

I'm also making headway on my new book "Volva Stav." I hope to have it available Spring 2010 along with a cd to practice along with.

I'ts a busy time between now and 2010. I hope everyone is planting their "spring bulbs" so that May is full of new projects, well underway!

Best to all,
Kari

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Hansen-Buth said...

I picked up the CD at Eye of Horus, I just love it!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home