Kari’s Voluspa

Things that concern the health of our Folk Soul,our Human Soul, and our Planetary Soul.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a Völva. Völva is Old Norse for “staff carrier,” the traveling spiritual guide learned in the ways of my European/Scandinavian Folk Soul. Like Thorbjorg from Eric the Red’s Saga, I am invited into communities to lead ceremony, share information, impart wisdom, and perpetuate the folk ways through song, story, and dance. I heal oorlag at it's source and read wyrd for individuals and groups.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

iphone application is ready!

I am so excited to announce that my complete book, The Runes: A Human Journey, is now available for iphone with the additional features of allowing you to cast runes, create rune charms, and hear my never before released version of the Medieval Norwegian Runarvise, a'capella.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-runes-a-human-journey/id351058852?mt=8

Try this link if you don't have itunes or iphone to view the app:
http://appshopper.com/lifestyle/the-runes-a-human-journey


Enjoy!
Kari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home